Saturday 9 September 2017

Uniko - September New Release & Reveal Blog Hop

Yahoo! Today's the day! At last it's time to reveal all the Uniko September Release stamps in full.        
 


  


And what would a new release be with out a few samples from me!


Couldn't resist this one and knew as soon as I saw the Reach For The Stars set that I was going to create along these lines. See my scrapbooking heart always jumps in whenever it can!


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Reach For The Stars, Background Builders Seeing Stars
Inks: SU, chocolate chip, baked brown sugar
Frame: IKEA 

I used three of the new release sets for this next sample -  Background Builders Seeing Stars, Background Blocks Stars & Simply Said Blocks.


I used a scrap piece of card and masked off a strip, stamped and blended, then repeated the masking, stamping and blending for the next two strips. I trimmed it all up and adhered it to plain white cardstock.


I stamped a sentiment from Simply Said Blocks, added an enamel star and popped it up on foam pads - this covered a little slip up with my masking too!

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Builders Seeing Stars, Background Blocks Stars, Simply Said Blocks
Inks: Ranger distress, blueprint sketch, mermaid lagoon, cracked pistachio
Embellishment: SU, enamel star emerald envy 

My final card has me in the Christmas spirit:


I built my tree from the larger stars in the Background Builders Seeing Stars set and then used one of the smaller stars at the top and one of the star strips to create a trunk.


The sentiment is from an older Uniko set - Simply Said Christmas - and I added a few golden gems as baubles.

Supplies:
Uniko: Background Builders Seeing Stars, Simply Said Christmas
Inks: SU, old olive, cherry cobbler, baked brown sugar
Card: SU, old olive 

Now before you go racing off to look at the rest of the Uniko DT creations - HERE - or put in an order - HERE - remember to leave me a comment so that you can go into the draw to win the entire new release.

Here's the blog hop order to save you some time:

Jane  - that's me

Many thanks for dropping by today and good luck with your quest to be the lucky winner - hope it's you!

And, of course, keep crafting!

post signature

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects :) the starry tree is a wonderful idea, loved it :)
    Hugs
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Love the CAS style. Both cards are lovely.
    Making a Christmas tree from the stars - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... what a cute baby photo... and a good idea to frame that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects. The baby photo is just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creations Jane but I think as everyone else the framed baby page is my favourite. I love how the star stamp and sentiment wrap around the beautiful picture. Thanks for the 'star-mazing' inspiration. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I think the cards are both just gorgeous. I think the showstopper is that wonderful picture with the frame of stars and those words - Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Awesome projects!!! Love this release, in particular way the star stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous set of cards. The Christmas tree is very clever! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful showcase of the super new release and I love how you made the christmas tree, but I'm afraid they've all been upstaged by that beautiful little baby in the fabulous frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stars make a great addition to
    the page. Great idea.
    The Christmas tree made out of
    the stars was wonderful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful trio! Gorgeous baby frame, fabulous blending & very clever Xmas tree! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! That baby frame is so cute, and I love the Christmas tree of stars!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic creations! I love that frame for the baby pic soooo much! It's just perfect for the beautiful pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creations !! I really the tree made of stars, great idea. It was a great week. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  15. All beautiful projects, Jane. Your star tree is so fun. Reach for the Stars is my favourite set too and I love how you used it on the frame. Adorable pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow your page layout is awesome as are your lovely cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw the picture is so gorgeous and cards fab too - the Christmas card is soooo clever and so cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your adorable baby picture. The Christmas tree is fantastic. Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous. Love the scrapbooking layout.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful array of projects; the 'star' of the show, though, is the precious baby layout. Oh my...heart-melted!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a stunning showcase for this new release Jane ! Your scrapbook page is so beautiful, these ribbons of stars really highlight this wonderful baby picture ! Love your blending and the black stamping on the second one. I was also about to make a tree with the same stars, I'm so happy to see that you've done it. It is so striking ! I now know why I changed my mind, I didn't find the right colours. Yours are perfect just as the whole design of the card ! Have a great weekend and a fabulous week ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jane, the first framed one is such a sweet project! simply adore it! and then the stunning third one, what a great design, lovely showcase of the sets!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adore what you made with this awesome new release! The baby layout is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet baby layout and great star cards.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Jane,

    wonderful cards all of them, but the framed page is my absolute favoutite. Soooo wonderful!

    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic designs, and so inspirational. Who couldn't resist the sweet baby frame? I also really liked the christmas tree design.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really enjoyed your blog thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your framed layout. So beautiful. YOur Christmas card is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cards - I love the tree made out of stars
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful projects! Love your star tree!

    ReplyDelete
  31. An amazing blog with fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a fabulous array of projects. I adore the framed baby photo and the cascade of stars are a perfect choice. I love how you have created a Christmas tree from the stars. Again you have showcased this release amazingly and with so much inspiration. Thank you & Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.