Saturday 2 September 2017

Saturday Slot

There are a few back to school themed challenges going on at the moment and I've decided to play along with the colours from Color Throwdown which are very bright and vibrant and priamary school influenced. I'm also playing along with Addicted to Stamps And More's Make Your Mark theme. What could be more appropriate than the mix of colouring and school?

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/color-throwdown-458.html    http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-257-make-your-mark.html

Here's my card:


I started by stamping the quote and chevrons in tuxedo black, then broke out my very under used prisma color pencils and added red, yellow and green to the block letters and shapes. I thought as it was a school influenced card the quote was very appropriate!

 

My signature strip down the left hand side and a trio of enamel dots just finished off the card nicely.

Supplies:
Stamps: Precious Remembrance Shop, DIY Stamp Set
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Colours: Prismacolor pencils
Embellishments: Doodlebug Sprinkles, bumblebee; Simple Stories, Mistletoe Kisses 

Thanks so much for looking today, you really made my day.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Jane, love the sentiment.
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.