Tuesday 4 July 2017

Tuesday Talk

Just popping in to share a card I've made for the current LIM Challenge where they cards using the colours of your country's flag.

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-335-colours-of-your-countrys.html

Here's my card:


A little bit of masking on the Uniko balloon stamp and I achieved the white stripe I was after. Apart from that this was a mega easy card to create.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Balloon Bash & All Occasion Sentiments #6
 BalloonBashPP   aos#6PP
Inks: Memento, danube blue, lady bug

Thanks so much for your company today, come and visit again soon. And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Super CAS design. I love the way you've created the striped balloon - very clever. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so clever Jane! That red white and blue balloon is a classy showstopper! Perfect clean and simply lines and definitely with wow-factor! Thanks for playing at less is more xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, Jane! I love the crisp design and minimal but bright pops of colour. It looks fab and very striking! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb, Jane ! Less is More and you exactly prove it with this fabulous card ! Such a clever idea, I love it ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE this one

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.