Friday 10 March 2017

Friday Focus

I'm back again today to share another card I made to enter a challenge, this time for Addicted to CAS where the code word is 'doodle'.

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-106-doodle.html

Well that had me searching through my stash for a bit of a vintage stamp set I knew I had but couldn't remember exactly where I'd put after my last craft room clear out .  I was so hoping it hadn't gone into file 13!


Fortunately not! So I stamped this very doodly looking flower and then added a sentiment and grass border from the same set.   Does anyone else remember the See-D's stamp sets that used to be around? Still looking quite current to me and so worth hanging on to.


I also added a bit of hand doodling under the sentiment and grass, down the left hand side and some extra black dotty bits to the flower.

Supplies:
Stamps: See-D's, Garden of Friendship
Inks: SU, sweet sugarplum, mint macaron

I also need to say a huge thank you to Addicted to CAS for picking my card as the CAS Perfectionist for their last challenge - here. YAY! That really made my day, really special as CAS is what I love the best.

 
Thanks a bunch for dropping by my blog today, your visit is really appreciated.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! That's a neat looking doodled flower.
    Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I love the simplicity of the layout - it really allows your wonderful sentiment to jump off the page. Gorgeous card. So glad you shared it with us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.